Informix Technology Day 2017
IBM Invitation for May 16 to Munich
Short overview: Topics / Dates / Organistation
- The conference starts on Tuesday with a keynote. Pradeep Muthalpuredathe, the manager of Informix, will provide development and support on the new situation and an outlook on the plans.
- A session about new features will follow.
- IBM Informix Support gives an outlook on a possible OAT successor and an overview of undocumented features of the IDS.
- Two lectures will deal with SQEexplain and Performance Tuning, two with Enterprise Replication and CDC.
- Finally, a question and answer session will be held again under the ambitious motto "All questions answered", in which the participants have the opportunity to ask questions to IBM experts.
The event takes place at the IBM office in Munich, Hollerithstr. 1. The event starts on Tuesday at 10 am, registration starts at 9:30 am, the event ends at 6 pm on this day.
Participation in the event is free.
(Note: alternatively you can also use the contact function on this website).
Please provide the names and e-mail addresses of all participants.
We look forward to your registration and hope to see you in May!
Your IBM Informix team
Request for speakers and additional topics (10.03.2017)
Dear Informix friends
After the very positive response to the Informix technology days in recent years, a technology day will be held again this year. The event will be held in Munich on 16 May. Registrations will be possible from the end of March.
IBM is planning a mix of a key note with up-to-date information on product development, lectures by developers and support staff, and of course, customers will also participate with lectures.
We therefore ask you to propose topics and presentations for the Informix Technology Day. In this case, a title proposal is sufficient, possibly extended by a brief description of the content
Two types of proposals can be made
- Topics on lectures, which you would like to keep yourself
- Topics on lectures you would like to hear.
We look forward to your feedback and hope to see you in May!