The Informix Newsletter 2022/Q2
After almost three years of vacancy the Informix newsletter editorial staff publishes a new issue!
By the end of 2017, the editorial team, consisting mainly of IBM Informix employees, had published 125 issues of the popular Informix newsletter. With the integration of HCL into the further development of Informix, personnel changes followed. In the end, it was the EU guidelines of the GDPR that prevented further distribution among IBM.
With the logistic support of the German Informix User Group (IUG) the proven team is now back, offering the latest news, technical tips and tricks around Informix.
Issue 2022/Q2 now available!
Topics in the current newsletter are:
- Features 14.10.xC8
- Rolling Upgrade and Connection Manager
- ONCONFIG - ARCHIVE_UNLOGGED_OBJECTS
- ARCHECKER – Restore Filter and Table-Level-Restore
- ARCHECKER – Distributed Restore
- LOCOPY() - Move Smart Large Objects to a different SBSpace
- ONCONFIG - AUTO_READAHEAD
- ONCONFIG - TLS_VERSION
- CDR Replikation - UTF-8
- Delivery of the JRE component ends
- The authors of this issue
|Informix Newsletter 2022/Q2||539.81 KB||Thursday, 30 June 2022 00:00||Download|